Make your own laser cut Christmas decoration
Fancy making your own festive decorations and ornaments?
Take our fun, informative, and social 3-hour laser cutting class and learn:
- laser cutting applications, materials, and functions
- drawing with vector programs
- creating your own digital design
- how to set up a file
- how to laser cut
- how to assemble your designs
You will take home a full sheet* of your very own laser cut ornaments. Bring your own design ideas or choose from a library of simple designs to get started.
Whether you’ve already had some experience with a laser cutter, or you’ve never even seen one before, all skill levels are welcome at this informative, social, and encouraging session.
*Sheet size nominally 600mm x 400mm; In the case of complex designs, we may cut a small number of parts on the night and the balance to collect the following day to ensure time for all students to take home their creations.
Time & Date:
6 - 9pm, Wed 4 December
FAB9, 90 Maribyrnong St, Footscray
*Entrance via parker street
- your own laptop with either Adobe Illustrator or Rhino installed
- an idea, graphic design, or file (if you have one), otherwise, templates will be provided
*maximum of 6 people per class, book now to secure your place